Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Talladega Tussle




Yeah I know no posts for 2 weeks, I've been busy OK, Moving on. Soooooo While PHX was pretty uneventful, albeit expensive. No real stories emerge, with the exception of a certain screen door which Hunter can't seem to shut. Anyway.... Like I've said in previous posts, we all kind of have a mutual love of certain things, not necessarily each other...... so every once in a while it comes to a boiling point...... what to do??? Looks like we have to go SUMO, YEAH THAT'S RIGHT ! So Steve O and Rug put on the suits and Denis puts on the shindig ! Complete with live music and some fantastic Mason Jar concoction, maybe the whole southern thing is growing on me : > ......... So the Tussle was more of a muscle tug than actual hand to hand combat.... all this blogger can say is ....... you know how I know you're Gay ? Cause you lay around on a man !

No comments: